Gallery activities, included with museum admission:
- Big Group Build: Chain Reaction: February 17, 10AM-12:30PM and 1:30-3:30PM. Teams build mini chain reactions and link them into one giant one. Materials supplied.
- Big Group Build: City of the Future: February 22, 10AM-12:30PM and 1:30-3:30PM. Designing for 50 years out. Materials supplied.
- Polaroid Petting Zoo: February 18-21, Noon-2PM. Discover how camera designs have changed.
- Spotlight Tours: February 18-21, 2PM-2:30PM. Limited to 15 people. Tickets available 30 minutes beforehand, first-come/first-served.
Workshops for ages 11+ (those under 14 must be accompanied by an adult). $15 students, $20 adults includes museum admission. Some tickets available by pre-registration at these links, and others available starting at 10AM on day of workshop:
- Physics and Photography: February 19, 11AM-Noon
- Structural Engineering: February 19, 2:30-3:30PM
- Robotics: February 21, 11AM-Noon
- Sail Through Engineering: February 21, 2:30-3:30PM
Idea Hub: 11AM-3PM daily. Drop into the Museum’s maker space (included with museum admission; 30-minute sessions available for on-site signup on day of event) to explore Scratch (February 17), 3D Printing and Design (February 18), Kinetic Sculptures (February 19), Our Microscopic World (February 20-21), Paper Circuits (February 22).