The Newton North HS STEMentors club, formed to bring STEM lessons to Newton students in Grades PreK-8, is offering a free online speaker series with six sessions this summer, each featuring an adult explaining his/her field of STEM along with Q&A. Sessions are aimed at Grades 3-8 but open to all. Each will be about 45 minutes starting at 4:30PM (except as noted below). Sign up here. For more information, email email@example.com.
- July 9: Software Engineering
- July 13: Computational Chemistry and Drug Discovery
- July 17: Medicine
- July 20: The Science of Eyes
- July 22: Synthetic Biology
- August 12 (12PM): Radar and Airborne/Space-based Sensors