Events for teens and adults, included with museum admission:
- Nautical Chain Reaction: February 18, 10AM-Noon and 1:30-3:30PM
- Nautical Day: February 23, 1-4PM
High-school students (free with pre-registration, which opens February 8):
- Teen Science Cafe: February 23, 6-8:30PM. Dinner provided.
Workshops for ages 11-14 ($40 per student; pre-registration required):
- Sail Through Engineering: February 19, 9AM-Noon
- Structural Engineering: February 20, 9AM-Noon
- Illuminating Protein Expression: February 22, 9AM-Noon
Walk-in workshops for ages 11+ (under 15 must be accompanied by an adult) $10 per person in addition to museum admission. On-site registration, first-come/first-served, starts at 10AM on day of workshop.
- Sail Through Engineering: February 19 & 22, 2PM-3:30PM
- Structural Engineering: February 20, 2PM-3:30PM
- Intro to 3D Design: February 19 & 21, 10AM-1PM
- Float Your Boat: February 20 & 22, 10AM-1PM
Idea Hub: Drop into the Museum’s maker space (included with museum admission; 30-minute sessions available for on-site signup on day of event)