Registration is now open for new courses at the Makers’ Corner for Grades 6-8, located at Underwood School. All meet 2:45-4:15 except Tuesday clubs start at 2PM.
- Intro to Hands-On Electronics: Mondays, January 7-February 11
- Make Your Own Comic Book (Print or Digital): Wednesdays, January 9-February 13
- Survey of Printmaking: Fridays, January 4-February 8
- Sewing Stuffed Animals: Tuesdays, March 5-April 9
- Scene Shop: Props, Costumes, & Sets: Thursdays, March 7-May 9 (includes final show)
- Build Your Own Infinity Light Table: Fridays, March 1-April 5