MassEcon will hold its annual conference, World of the Future: Key Drivers of Change, on June 1, 7:30-9:30AM, at the Newton Marriott hotel. Speakers include:
- Nav Singh, McKinsey & Company, focused on innovation in pharmaceuticals and medical products
- Shirley Leung, Boston Globe columnist and associate editor
- David Lucchino, Frequency Therapeutics, co-founder, president and CEO
- Daniela Rus, MIT CSAIL, professor of computer science and artificial intelligence
- Corey Thomas, Rapid7, CEO
Stay in MA, sponsored by Flybridge Capital Partners, aims to foster entrepreneurship and innovation by offering scholarships of up to $100 for full-time college students in Massachusetts to attend business and technology networking events such as this one. Apply for a scholarship to offset the $85 conference fee for those who are not members of MassEcon.